Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sweet Tooth Tuesday: Cotton Candy Edition

Today is the 15th day of NaBloPoMo and I am just squeezing in a blog post with about 2 hours left in the day! It's been a very busy day to say the least. My boys are on "Spring Break" from school, but since they are both rowers, and there is a regatta this weekend, we're having a Staycation.

Thinking about an actual vacation led me to the topic of sweets. I have an incredible love for all things sweet and I can hardly think of anything sweeter than cotton candy. It's crazy unhealthy, bad for your teeth, terrible for your blood-sugar and DELICIOUS! I love the stuff. I realize it's just spun flavored sugar, but sometimes simple is perfect. I collected a few cotton candy ideas I found on Pinterest and I'm sharing them with you today (er, tonight technically).

Do YOU like cotton candy?

none of these photos are mine. please visit each site linked below to read about these sweet ideas!
1. Cotton Candy Popcorn by Craftberry Bush
2. Cotton Candy swirled onto rock candy sticks by Martha Stewart Weddings
3. Cotton Candy Lollipops and Champaign by The Knot
4. Hand-pulled Cotton Candy by A Little Zaftig
5. Cotton Candy Macarons by Life's a Feast
6. Fairyfloss Cotton Candy Jars by Kara's Party Ideas
7. Cotton Candy Mini Cheesecakes by Hoosier Homemade

Sweet dreams!
-Patti

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my macarons! You reminded me that I have cotton candy sugar in my cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Lucky you, Jamie! Thank YOU for the recipe & great photo :)

      Delete