Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love is in the Air...


"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."  ~Robert Frost


I have always loved Valentine's Day. I have fond memories of my childhood boyfriend who would buy me a book of Lifesavers every Valentine's Day and made sure to include a hand-made love note as well. I loved the smell of the small candy hearts with saying like "Be Mine" on them. And my best friend and I would make homemade cinnamon rock candy and hot toothpicks. Then we would challenge each other to see who could hold the hot toothpick in their mouth the longest. I never won.


Valentine's Day is a romantic holiday for many, but it's a terrifically fun holiday for kids as well. This year at Easton Place Designs I've created a candy alternative to give kids... Personalized Wall Art. That's not to say you shouldn't give your littlest sweetheart a little piece of candy this coming Valentine's Day, but give them something that's personal and lasting too! 


 



In the shop you'll also find fun, personalized labels that can be used for anything from book plates to Valentine  goodie bag labels. 


And for the tween/teen in your life I have several designs of personalized stationery that are a lovely way to say "I love you".


As always, if you're looking for a special card to write your own words of adoration in, my card shop is sure to have something just right for the occasion!




Wishing you and all your special Valentines a lovely day of adoration and sweetness!

3 comments:

  1. Love the wall art, Patti! And, LOVE that stationery piece up there. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable wall art - I love the little sailor! These are really precious pieces that would look so sweet in any little one's room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, lovelies :) I appreciate your feedback!
    xo
    -P

    ReplyDelete