Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Shop Is Open!

After months of planning, designing, photo taking, describing, coding.... The New Easton Place is officially open for business! I first want to thank my family for all their support. Without their patience and love this would have been a much rougher road.  I want to thank the amazing team at Aeolidia for making my vision a reality. I'm also incredibly thankful for all of my friends, online and in real life, who have supported this effort with words of encouragement, advice, hand-holding and happy dances along the way. Thank you all!


I hope you take a few moments to look around the new shop. You'll find social correspondence with rounded corners and lined envelopes, brand new invitations (also with lined envelopes), personalized recipe cards for the baker/cook/chef in your life, fun personalized coasters and more! I'll be adding more invitation designs over the next few weeks, as well as relaunching my branding business in May. Then this summer the new Easton Place Baby line will be arriving. It's looking to be a very fun and excited 2012.


As a way to celebrate the opening of the new shop, I'm offering free standard shipping on all orders thru May 1. Simply use code EPLaunch2012 at checkout! This includes outside of the US as well!


Here's to a wonderful 2012 for all of us.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I cant wait to take a look around - Going there now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's been a really fun launch day.

      Delete
  2. Everything looks so pretty Patti, and I love the stationary with the rounded corners. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, EA. You're a doll for sharing the link on twitter :)
      xoxo

      Delete