Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Portfolio

Happy New Year, friends! It's been a while since I posted here. December, 2012 seems like a blur at this point. Whew! Thankfully Easton Place had it's most successful holiday season yet. Best sellers this season were the Trays and Illustrated Desk Calendar. Thank you to all who ordered our paper lovelies (for self or for others) and to those who received paper lovelies as gifts, I hope you were thrilled with your treasures.

It's a new year for all of us. Many in my online community have published their 2013 goals; both personal and professional. All the motivational chatter is exciting to read! While others are planning for their 2013 I've been busy making a few changes and plans as well. I'm not one for publicizing my business goals but I do like to share what's new at the moment! I'm thrilled to announce my new online portfolio recently added to Easton Place. It's a great place to showcase all the custom work I've completed and hopefully will serve as inspiration to others looking to work with me on custom designs.



The portfolio features custom work completed in print, on the web and in packaging. Have a look! I have two remaining openings for custom design work in January and only two available in February. Contact me if you'd like to secure one of the spots or if you'd like more information.

Coming soon to the shop is our new Luxe Stationery Line. Some of you received a sampling in your December order. If you did, please leave a comment below to let me know your thoughts. Hope you're using it to write some snail mail! Be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter so you'll always receive updates and specials happening in the shop.

Cheers to 2013! Here's hoping it's full of love, joy and good health... and snail mail of course.
xoxo
-Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment