Thursday, February 27, 2014

Copper in the Kitchen

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I'm in the thick of a huge renovation. Our home's 1998 kitchen and bathrooms have been gutted and refitted with all new everything! It's been exciting and stressful. No matter how well you plan, living in a house that's being renovated has it's challenges. I'll share all the details once construction is finished.

While planning and choosing the new items for our kitchen, I toyed with the idea of using copper accents. It's such a lovely metal and is both traditional and modern. In the end, I chose polished nickel accents, but I wanted to share with you a few items that caught my eye while looking at all the lovely copper articles. And yes... there are even a few copper accents in the Easton Place shop!


Stationery (Easton Place), Faucet (Fontaine Kitchen Faucet via Overstock.com), Hammered Pitcher (Analogue Life), Platter (Provisions by Food52), Personalized Tablet (Easton Place), Personalized Recipe Cards (Easton Place), Mugs (West Elm), Pendants (Rejuvenation)

Leave a comment and let me know if you would enjoy copper accents in your kitchen?

xo
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment