Saturday, July 16, 2011

2011 Summer Travels (part 1: Ithaca)

What a month July has been... and it's only half over!

My family and I spent nearly two weeks traveling for holiday. The first part of the getaway was to Ithaca, NY. If you've not been there, I strongly recommend you visit! The farmer's market is amazing, the lake is incredible and of course the gorges are gorgeous! Here are a few photos...

fresh eggs from the farmer's market

boys in the water 

beautiful views
 

sweet flowers
I'll share photos from the second half of the trip in part two!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, love the eggs...I've never been to Ithaca, but it does look lovely! CANNOT wait for part two! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I'd love to visit tha area some time. Looks very pretty! Welcome back :-)

    ReplyDelete