Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

Dr. Theodor Seuss Geisel would have been 108 today! In honor of one of the great authors and motivators, I've created this little bit of motivation. A printable quote by the great Theodore Seuss himself!
Just click here and print at home.


As many of my readers know, I lovingly refer to my two boys as Thing 1 and Thing 2. As a family, we've been a fan of the Dr. Seuss books for many years. It's so touching to watch my boys now read their Dr. Seuss books to their little cousins.

What are your favorite Dr. Seuss books and quotes? Do share in the comments below!

xoxo
Patti

2 comments:

  1. love this Patti! I sent my kids to school today with their Thing 1 and Thing 2 t-shirts :) and excited to see the Lorax this weekend! hope all is well!

    Cel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Patti! Dr. Seuss lived in La Jolla where I grew up,and I got to meet him when I was young. I have a copy of The Lorax the he autographed for me. I love his stories and illustrations!

    ReplyDelete