Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sharing is Caring...

My sweet online friend, Sara of Twillypop fame, posted a short and fun questionnaire on her blog today. I am "borrowing" the idea. She asked her readers to answer 3 easy questions.
1. What's your favorite movie?

  • my answer: "Mary Poppins" & "Schindler's List"

2. What food, that you shouldn't eat all the time, can you not live without?

  • my answer: Potatoes! baked, mashed, fried... bring 'em.

3. What's something quirky about yourself?

  • my answer: I revealed that Aggie (my goldendoodle) and I enjoy daily dance breaks, often to the songs of Kimbra or any 80's music which might be found in a John Hughes film (a la Molly Ringwald in The Breakfast Club).


Sara's post made me think about how people can read info about me on any number of my websites' "About Me" pages (here's the one on Easton Place), but I can't necessarily read about my readers! So here's a chance for you to give me a snippet "About Me" page featuring you! Share your answers below in the comments. And please visit Sara's post as well!

For today's dance break, Kimbra's "Cameo Lover"!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo
-Patti

2 comments: