Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sherbet Flowers

One of the many great benefits of participating in a daily photo challenge, is being inspired by other people's amazing photos! Today's color palette is based on a photo by one of The 366 Project's members, and my online friend, Jenna. Some of you may know Jenna as @Auntie_Jenn on twitter!
Jenna posted the photo shown below and I immediately wanted to create a color palette from it. Thank you, Jenna, for allowing me to use your beautiful photo. It makes me think of sherbet. Yum!



If you'd like to participate in the photo challenge, please do! Just sign up for the Flickr group and start snapping photos. Some months we have photo subjects and some months we, well... take photos of whatever we feel like!

If you'd like to submit a photo for a color palette consideration, let me know in the comments below by posting a link to the photo you'd like to share.

Enjoy!
xoxo
Patti

2 comments:

  1. you're welcome....I love the colors you pulled from the original photo. credit to White Flower Farm for actually growing the geranium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God certainly does lovely work. How lovely.

    ReplyDelete