Monday, July 30, 2012

August Photo Challenge Has Arrived!

I've a ton of work lined up for August (awesome!), so I decided to create some rather simple subjects for August's Photo Challenge. I hope you'll join The Coastal Chick and me as we tackle this next month's photo themes. As always, don't worry if you miss a day or more. It's about having fun and maybe getting inspired by the subjects or other people's photos! If you're joining the group for the first time, here are the basics:
Take a photo each day using the list below as your subject guide. Let us know about your photo using Twitter and/or Instagram including the hashtag #AugPhoto. This way we can find you. You can also upload your daily photos to the group on flickr. If you'd like to be part of the daily theme twitter reminder, please leave your twitter username in the comments below. I do my best to schedule or tweet by 6:00 a.m.
If you'd like to include this on your own blog, feel free! Please give credit to this blog and to The Coastal Chick as well :) And be sure to let me know in the comments below so I can visit your blog. Thank you.


Looking forward to everyone's August Photos!
xoxo
Patti

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, I just repost your photo a day list on my blog. I hope you're okay with that! <3

    Xx

    ReplyDelete