Summer is quickly reaching it's end here in the New England states. It's been a lovely Summer. Plenty of time was spent at the beach, kayaking on the river, and running around the tennis court. There's a hint of cooler air these past few nights bringing inspiration for new designs to the shop.
- Great for all your autumn parties: Autumn Plaid Invitations by Easton Place
- Apple Kicking Cider cocktail by La Cocina Kitchen is sure to hit the spot
- Grilled Summer Squash & Peach Salad by Roost Blog looks divine
- A fire pit is sure to warm your August & September nights
- Large, billowy drapes will welcome your guests to a barn dance
- Navy, chocolate and gold can be found in Burberry's Fall 2012 lineup
What's inspiring you this month?