Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hello, April!

I know I'm not alone when I say the month of April (and it's lovelier weather) has been wonderful to greet this year! The return of green grass, peeper frogs in the pond, singing birds in the trees and significantly warmer temperatures have helped to chase away my Winter blues.

I'm also excited for April to arrive because my new designs have launched! I spent all day Sunday with final photos and write ups for the online shop and the big "Ta-Dah!" is here. I introduce to you the new stationery designs of Easton Place. (press recorded audience cheers now.)

A few designs have returned and several new have made their debut in the stationery shop!
I've also launched my brand new custom stamp shop! I'll be adding several more stamp designs over the next week, but have a look at the initial stamps. I think you're going to love them!

I've offered stamps for both your books AND your written notes!

And as a teaser, I've posted one photo of the new paper placemats line! With Summer parties coming, these are going to come in mighty handy! And they're a fabulous hostess gift as well.

Sorry, it's just a tease. Designs will be uploaded over the next week or so!
March was a very busy month. All the hard work has paid off with newly stocked designs for your home and writing desk.

I want to take a quick moment to congratulate Jenni of Jenni 20 Designs, and Marnely of Cooking with Books, on winning the Easton Place Instagram contest. And a special thank you to all those who played along and asked for mini sets of our stationery! I hope you all had fun. I sure did!

Cheers to a wonderful second week of April!
If you have a moment, comment below letting me know what you think of the new items in the shop! What's your favorite? Thanks, friends.
xoxo
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment