Friday, April 5, 2013

Almost Ready

I had hoped I'd be writing today's post to announce the relaunch of Easton Place stationery and the arrival of the new products. Unfortunately, that's not the case. It looks like the reopening will happen Monday or possibly Tuesday. Life gets busy and my family's needs must come before my business needs. It's how I choose to balance things. It's what's best for my life and most certainly for my family. What I can tell you is that I'm really excited to show you everything! There are new designs and I've brought back a few stationery designs from a while ago. I also have custom rubber stamps rolling out along with accessories (e.g. inks & cleaning kits). For the hostess I'll be offering custom/personalized placemats which I'm SO excited to show you! As for gifts, I'll be bringing in round glass paperweights. And finally, I'll be offering writing pens. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you might have read about the paperweights and pens. In case you missed it, have a look below.

This is my friend Lisa Adam's dog, "Lucy the Corgi". Isn't her smile the best?

Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens are my favorite! I'll be offering 8 colors.

One last reminder: The #EastonPlaceLove Instagram contest ends at midnight tonight (April 5, 2013). Tweet about it and tell your Facebook friends to vote for your photo! Good luck!

Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend. I will be busy finishing uploading photos and type for all the new items as well as cheering on my son's crew team in his first regatta of the season! What are your fun (or not so fun) weekend plans? Feel free to share in the comments below.

xoxo
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment