Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful...

As many of you may know from following my Twitter or Instagram feeds, my house is under construction right now. To be specific, my kitchen and children's bathroom are under construction. As shared with you from Thanksgiving pasts, our home is usually the gathering place for Thanksgiving. This year, without a kitchen, it is impossible to host thanksgiving. I'm a little sad about this, but am reminded to "Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way." We have a new kitchen and bathroom being built and those are very big blessings to be thankful for! So we won't have a house full of family and friends this Thanksgiving. I'm still thankful that I have a house, period! And I have family and friends to be thankful for regardless of if we're together on Thanksgiving day. And I have my health to be thankful for which is possibly one of my biggest blessings. The list of blessings is long, indeed!

From my home to you and yours, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving. In the comments below, please tell me three things you're thankful for this year.

xoxo
-Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment