Sunday, April 13, 2014

Latest Custom Designs: Birthdays and a Graduation

The overwhelming majority of the invitations I sell are 100% custom. A client will contact me with an idea and then I get to run with it! Today I'm excited to be able to share with you three of my latest custom invitations. The first I designed a couple months ago for Annie's 2nd birthday! She is about to have an "Exploration Party" with her friends! How fun! I've been working with Annie's mom, Sarah, for a few years now, designing invitations and party accessories for birthdays, baby namings etc. It's always a joy to be asked back to design for a family event. Thank you, Sarah, and Happy Birthday, Annie!


The second birthday invitation I'm sharing with you is for Ella, who is turning one! Yay, Ella! For this invitation suite the theme includes puppies, pink and a chalkboard look. Ella is very fond of dogs so it seemed fitting. Happy Birthday, Ella!

The third invitation is for a high school graduation party for (another) sweet Annie! Short back story: I first met Annie's mother, Suzi and father, David, when my family moved during my 7th grade year of school.  Suzi and I first met in band. We both played flute. Suzi, David and I continued going to school together through high school and we all three attended Purdue University! To take this friendship one step closer, Suzi and I were "sisters" at Purdue, both pledging at a cooperative house named Twin Pines! So this was an extra special design for me. Congratulations to Annie and her parents for reaching this special day!


Wishing Annie, Ella, Annie and all three families wonderful celebrations. Thank you for allowing me to be a little part of your big day! Much love and happiness to all of you.

If you would like to have a custom invitation designed by Easton Place, email me with details! I'd love to work with you.

Cheers!
-Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment