Saturday, April 12, 2014

Office Dance Break

One of the downsides to working as a designer is the number of hours I sit in front of my computer. You know the saying: "Time flies when you're having fun!" Well time does fly as I sit designing pretty invitations, a new printable file for a small business or a logo, but when it's time to step away and begin "mommy time" after school, my legs can sometimes be a little achy. That's why I set an alarm on my computer to remind me to get up and move a little during the work day. I created a Spotify playlist called "Office Dance Break" that helps me get a few minutes of moving in. Aggie, my goldendoodle, is always happy to dance with me. If you're looking for some fun music to move to, have a listen. If you're on Spotify, give me a follow and I'll follow you back!

Wishing you a happy Saturday!
-Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment