Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Month, Another Party!

We have finally settled down from our recent grand event; my first born's Bar Mitzvah! But that doesn't mean we can let our party-planning guard down. My younger son's birthday is today so we are, once again, preparing for another party! When I was pregnant with my second son, I knew the delivery was going to be via cesarian-section. My Ob/Gyn wanted to schedule the delivery for the last week of May since the baby was of healthy weight and all signs were as good as could be. But I wanted each child to have "their own birthday month". I look back at that silly request and just laugh. Oh, well...


Here we are, 11 years later, and we're ready to tackle the next adventure! So hard to believe my little guys are 13 and 11 now. How time most certainly flies! Happy birthday "Thing 2"! In a few weeks we'll be hosting another motley crew of boys. Look out neighbors! The boys are back in town!!!

Thing 2, age 1


Ready for Nature's Classroom

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It goes so fast. I hope you all have a great day and a fabulous party! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, "so each gets their own bday month! love it! Woohoo for another party!!! Felicidades Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! Happy Birthday to your son. My youngest just turned 8 and my oldest will be 10 in September. You are so right about how quickly time flies. Cheers to a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, beautiful pictures! Time flies so fast, enjoy every minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone, for your comments and birthday wishes. I'll be sure to post a follow up after we have the "big" party :)

    ReplyDelete