Saturday, September 3, 2011

Drawing Board News

I'm excited to tell you about the latest designs to leave the Easton Place Designs studio! If you follow me on Twitter, you might already know about the mini suite I created for Liz over at Shorely Chic. Together Liz and I designed an invitation for her upcoming wedding rehearsal dinner. I then translated the design to coordinating thank you notes. I loved working with Liz and I have a feeling it's not the last paper lovely we create together! The invitation and the thank you notes are now available in my shop.


These past few weeks I've been working on a few logo designs. First up is the design I did for Catherine R. of "Moms in Weston". Catherine was looking for something clean and simple using the colors blue, green and white. I see she's already updated her twitter avatar! I'm anxious to see her new blog update as well. Here is the logo design...




My final "show 'n tell" today is the logo I did for the lovely Kristen Waterbury of Kristen Waterbury Photography. I love working with new businesses. It's so fun to be a part of the excitement of it all! Watch for Kristen's website in the future. Until then, you can "like" her business page on facebook.

Over the next few weeks I'll be working on the finishing touches on the Holiday 2011 line!! Stay tuned. Better yet, subscribe to my monthly newsletter. You'll be sure to hear the holiday news when it's hot off the press.

4 comments:

  1. I love them all! Makes me want to update my logo!! Thanks for sharing all your beautiful things,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so pretty Patti! Wish I had known you when I got married :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my invites!! Thank you for helping to make my vision come to life :)

    ReplyDelete