Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Free Little Love Notes

As February comes to an end, I thought another free printable would be fun for my readers. You may remember the free "ABC I Love You" printable posted earlier this month. Feel free to get your copy if you didn't already.

This week I've created a set of Love Notes that you can share with your little someone special and even your big someone special! Slip a note in a lunchbox, place one on the bathroom mirror or maybe even leave one on the dashboard of your sweetie's car. Perhaps you'll even want to mail one or two for fun.

Click on the photo below for the printable image. Print on a regular 8.5" x 11" sheet of unlined paper and cut along the dotted lines. Enjoy!

(this printable is not for resale or mass production. for personal use only.)


xoxo
Patti

4 comments:

  1. Why thank you for these FREE printable love notes! How lovely. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet are these?! I am a big fan of love notes gjven when you least expect or to someone who really needs one RubyBeets/Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these printables Patti! I can't wait to use them to surprise my little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet! Thanks for sharing such cute printables xo

    ReplyDelete