Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Instagram Contest!

I love seeing people enjoying my Fine Paper Lovelies & products, and I thought others might enjoy it as well. In honor of our brand new custom stamp and stationery shops opening in April, 2013,  I am asking fans of Easton Place to share a photo of an Easton Place product on Instagram with the hashtag #EastonPlaceLove.  The photo with the most likes will win from our new stamp and stationery shops: 1 Custom Stamp Set and 1 Set of Stationery of their choice. The photo with the second highest number of likes will win 1 Custom Stamp Set.

a little sample of two of our new stamps launching April, 2013!
You say you don't have any Easton Place products to show on Instagram? Huh.  No worries!  I don't want you to feel left out, so I am offering to send a free mini-set of stationery (3 pieces of my choosing) to the first 25 people who ask me on FB or Twitter. (Note: you must follow me on Facebook & Twitter for your request for free paper lovelies to be honored.) You'll then have your own Easton Place goodies to share on Instagram. That's easy, right?

Rules & Such:
  • Upload a photograph (taken by you) of your favorite Easton Place product to Instagram and use the hashtag #EastonPlaceLove.
  • Share your Instagram photo on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler... and get your friends to give it some "love" (ok, it's actually a heart, but you know what I mean).
  • Photo used for this contest must be yours and must have been taken no earlier than today, Tuesday, March 19, 2013.
  • Contest is open from Tuesday, March 19 - Friday, April 5, 2013.
  • Free Mini-Sets are only available to US Residents because I can't be sure the they will make it abroad in time for the contest. (sorry friends outside the US. I still love you!)
Who's excited? Me! I am!! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your Easton Place goodies on Instagram! And I'm also looking forward to sharing some stationery goodness with 25 lucky people! Well, what are you waiting for? Go share some love on Instagram and don't forget to use hashtag #EastonPlaceLove on your entry!

Good Luck!
xoxo
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment