Tuesday, March 26, 2013

EA Stewart, New Logo Reveal

One of my favorite things about design work, is collaborating with a client to create something uniquely theirs. This might result in a custom piece of stationery, an invitation suite or new web image to name a few. Today's reveal was a collaboration I did with EA Stewart, also known on twitter and Facebook as The Spicy RD. EA came to me a few months ago asking for my help with a new logo and social media buttons for her website which was getting a complete renovation. Her lovely new site is now live and I'm beyond excited to show you the details!

I love the fresh, bright colors EA chose. They fit the name "Spicy RD" perfectly! In the comments below, tell me what you think about this new logo design and the social networking buttons. If you're interested in working on a logo project together, contact me with the details!

Please be sure to stop by The Spicy RD site, twitter and Facebook and tell her I said "hi"!

xoxo
Patti



2 comments:

  1. Patti, you are the best! Seems like so long ago, you created my gorgeous logo and social media buttons....Can't wait for the day we can celebrate together in person :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. EA, I like the way you think! I would love to meet up and celebrate some day :) It was a joy working with you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete