Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Latest Custom Invitation Suite... A Wedding!

I'm thrilled to show you a beach themed wedding suite I recently created for a client. The wedding is this Summer. Ah, Summer. While the New England states are still trying to believe there's a Spring, the studio has been busy with Summer invitations and new stationery designs. It's actually a lovely way to ignore the cold winds that still linger at night and the cooler than usual day-time temperatures. But I digress...

I present our latest Easton Place wedding invitation suite:


What do you think? Can you hear the waves upon the coast, feel the sand between your toes? I'm trying to do just that!

Just a reminder, there are a few more days left to enter the Easton Place Instagram contest! And stay tuned for the big custom stationery & rubber stamp reveal, this week as well! And there are a few surprises launching this week which I've not even mentioned in previous posts, tweets nor on Facebook.

Happy April, friends. Here's hoping it's a lovely one.

xoxo
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment